Thursday, February 17

Prompt #12: What is your favorite day of the week?

Haven't done one of these in a long time...

I had a hard time picking (go figure), so I chose 2.

Monday:
After spending a majority of my years in school dreading Mondays because of, well, school, I have now come to love Mondays. It was something I had to consciously work on. After spending most of my life hating Mondays it became ingrained. I spent some time pondering the day and discovered that Monday is really a great day because it is a fresh start. It just feels good to get up and start the week right. Get a good breakfast, be super productive at work, exercise, hang out with the fam, get all the cleaning done...I am so productive on Mondays!

Friday:
This is totally ingrained from years loving Friday nights because it meant the weekend. Now even though I work on Saturdays, I still love Friday. I become giddy at work just because it is Friday. The whole world is good and great. I imagine that the sun is shining, even though it usually isn't. If I'm doing something with friends I actually prefer to do it Friday over Saturday just because Friday feels like the night you go out.

No comments: