Thursday, February 17

One of my loves

With New York Fashion Week just finishing up I had to take a second and give homage to another great season of fabulous designers. I think they are some of the best artists around and truly appreciate their work. I love that their work undeniably affects our lives. Even if you don't follow fashion, the mix of clothes available in the store is influenced by this people. If I had unlimited funds and no job, I would fashion week hop, go from one to the next to the next for the entire month or so that they go on. I have plans to attend at least one show eventually. It is difficult to do because they don't just sell tickets. Generally you have to be invited. However there are a variety of other ways to make that happen (usually by spending a lot of money).

No comments: