Saturday, October 10

Ames, Mi-Mi, Amalicious

This post is dedicated to my fabulous friend Amy. She has appeared in several posts over the last few years, but I think she deserves her own today. The friendship started when I began to manage the department right next to hers. We shared a computer/desk area and worked side by side for a year, and it was one of the best parts of my job. As we became better friends, her family started to adopt Bill and I since we have no family here. We basically go to their house for every major holiday. Even though I'm not working anymore, we still manage to see each other/talk regularly.

Even though Amy can be silly like no other, she does have a serious side and is always willing to offer up good advice. She knows how to have a good time and includes others in it. Of course she has some serious fashion sense and somehow manages to always have a new outfit, but never buy new clothes. I feel lucky to consider her a close friend and could write about her all day, but I don't know if she would like it :)



In her past life she was on the Blazer stunt team (for 8 years!). This picture is what actually inspired this post--I hope she doesn't kill me for putting it up! (Amy is on the right hand side with long brown hair doing the scorpion) Every once in a while we can convince her and her hubby to do some impromptu stunting for us. It is always a treat!

No comments: