Tuesday, April 7

Shoe Clips



Shoe clips dress up and change your plain shoes. It is a fun way to make a different look and can save you a little money (1 shoe, several different looks). It was pretty popular in the 50's, so of course finding vintage shoe clips is a bonus. However I think it would be fun to try my hand at making some myself. You can put the clips on the back, front, or side of the shoe. I've seen a lot that look really cool. Of course I've also seen some that are hideous, so you  have to be careful! I've put a few pictures here, but you should really just google it to get a good look. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the clarification. I think I knew what shoe clips were, but didn't recognize the "naked" ones on your first entry! (it's all a form of accessorizing, which you know I don't do!!)