Wednesday, December 17

By the way...

If I thought riding in cold pouring rain was hard, how about snow and ice? Yup, I knew it would be tough to train for my big bike ride in March. OR winters are wet and cold. There have already been many rides where I am out there thinking I must be crazy. Especially when I get home and I'm completely soaked and can't feel my fingers, toes, feet, even legs. This week has been a new twist of ice and snow. Although Bill claims you can ride your bike on ice, I refuse to test it. It makes me nervous missing my critical bike rides, but thankfully Bill just got a stationary trainer so I can ride my bike instead. It just really isn't the same! I miss my cold, wet rides!

3 comments:

Trish said...

You will get used to it. I did it on my mission everyday. Crazy! Good rain gear and gloves are the key. Keep it up!!

sarah said...

Your trip sounds like the most awesome thing ever. I'm totally jealous. I wish I could go too.

Arin said...

You're hardcore...it's been pretty crazy weather this week...