Sunday, October 21

The truth of the matter

The truth of the matter is...

I love the tv show Veronica Mars. I blame my sister. She sent me the 1st season on dvd during the summer. It took me awhile to actually start watching it (partly b/c our tv broke), but when I did I was hooked! Hooked meaning I literally watched it from start to finish in one sitting. Sick! When she sent me the 2nd season I knew to start it at a time when I could control myself. I still flew through all the episodes though. Now I'm just waiting for the 3rd and final season to come out on dvd (Oct. 23rd). I can't wait to find out what happens. My sister informed me that there is a little cliff hanger at the end (obviously they were planning on a 4th season). There are talks of a movie, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. Not knowing what happens to Veronica would drive me crazy, but not seeing the 3rd season would be worse.

I'm not sure why I love shows like this. I think it has something to do with escaping. They are so dramatic and intense. I definitely have a big imagination, so I jump right into their world. I imagine my obsession is similar to how people love soap operas. I said it before, but I truly am a passionate person. I can't help my dramatic personality at times! (at least I keep it to the movies/tv shows/books instead of my life)

1 comment:

sarah said...

jeremy and i love v. mars, too! we would even sing along with the theme song...well, at least i would.
the dandy warhols will always hold a place in my heart for that reason.