Saturday, June 5

Latest news...

With my management position I really disappeared, but I'm back on temporary relief. My interim position just ended this week--it's amazing to me how fast I've fallen back into the sleep-in, relaxed mode. I love the break, but I know I won't love it for long (from past experience). The good news is I'm getting ready to go back again full-time. I'm really just waiting for the right management position to open up. So my job is up in the air for the moment...

Also up in the air is the house. We still haven't closed!! But it really should be happening next week. If it isn't next week I don't know if it will ever happen. In the meantime we are having a blast living with our good friends Amy and Nathan. Last weekend we officially moved out of the Walton House--well we moved out, but all our stuff is in the garage. We LOVE living with Amy and Nathan. I really didn't realize how nice it would be to be out of the basement. I loved it while I was there, but now I'm in heaven. Especially since Amy and Nathan have a better and newer tv, sofa, table, kitchen, bathroom, you get the point.

Despite the fact that my life is super unstable I'm in heaven. I don't usually love not knowing what is going to happen, but I am addicted to change.

I have things I want to post about, but I'm without pretty much all my stuff right now. I will shortly.

Also of note, my sister Bonnie comes next week...she'll be moving in with Bauers too!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good to have you back! Can't wait to hear more soon.

Natalie said...

You're amazing how you deal with change so well. Most people would fuh-REAK! Good luck with closing on that house. Our closing date was pushed back a week, but we're finally in now.

Xavier R. said...

you sure say love a lot.