Friday, May 15

All alone

The boys went camping. I think this is my first overnight alone in the house. I've been alone away from the house and spent time in the house without Bill, but I don't think I've ever had them leave me. It feels weird-but also very good.

I thought I would have grand plans for the evening, but as the time approached I decided to just wing it. I'm going to start by going to the gym. After that I might go grocery shopping or just shopping. Then if I feel like it I'll go to a movie or dinner. Or maybe I'll come home and watch something. I've even thought about heading up to Portland for dinner. I just don't know yet.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are my favorite moments. Enjoy it!

Amy said...

Like Natalie, I love being home alone! So what did you end up doing?