Thursday, March 27

Sunriver




Our trip was just what we needed (except for the $500 ticket Bill got driving down). We had an amazing condo for our stay, much nicer then we expected. Definitely a good deal. We spent a lot of time shopping together. Bill did a lot of biking and fishing alone. I did a lot of reading. LM watched movies and stared into the fire (in between playing in the snow and running around the huge condo-compared to our normal living conditions). LM was excited about his Easter basket; our first ever for him.

*Now that I have nice sunglasses again I'll probably be wearing them in all my pictures--for those of you who have known me for a long time, you know this is a bad habit I have.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

How fast was Bill driving? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

i love your hat!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great vacation. Is Will a good traveler in the car? Bill raved about the place that you went. It sounds beautiful. I can't believe there is such a thing as a $500 ticket. How fast was Bill traveling? Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

64 in a 40 and failure to have an Oregon Drivers Licence (I still only have my Utah one). When I worked at the District Attorney's office, one of the investigators there who used to be a traffic officer told me, "No one would ever cite you for that." boy am I lucky. Lesson learned, whenever you are on a two lane highway, slow down before you enter a small town. There will be an officer who is bored out of his mind praying that someone doesn't slow down. I was that person.