Tuesday, March 4

Girl Scout cookies

It is impossible to stay healthy (and thin) with 10+ boxes of Girl Scout cookies around. It seems every year I can never get my fill of Thin Mints. I didn't want that to happen again. I also decided to try any cookies that caught my eye including Trefoils, Tagalongs, Do-si-dos (by the way, who names these?), Samoas, and Lemon Chalet Cremes. I think that covers it. Bill has discovered that he has gained 8 lbs in the past 2 weeks. He attributes this completely to the Girl Scout cookies. He has also single-handedly finished off the Tagalongs, Samoas, most of the Lemon Chalet Cremes, and Do-si-dos. Can't wait for next year! (By the way, just b/c I'm me, I did check the Girl Scout website, you cannot order cookies from them directly. I was really hoping I could order year round.)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

We've gone through 5 boxes in our house - I'm too chicken to get on the scale though. We have also been enjoying our cookies with a side of icecream each night, so that doesn't help, but it's oh so good!!!

Prestwich Family said...

Aren't they the best?!

Natalie said...

What did you do, hold up your local girl scout chapter and rob them of all their cookies? I think I must raid your cupboards. I love love thin mints. MMMMMM!

Jen said...

You don't need to buy them year round if you buy a bunch and hide them in the freezer. They thaw beatifully and are twice as yummy in October! :)

Gina said...

I totally know what you mean...I just finished a whole sleeve of thin mints at one sitting. It really isn't helping the post prego pounds fall off!!

KaRynn Sheranian said...

I had a roll of thin mints the other day...and i REALLY NEED TO BUY A MILLION BOXES! lol. Oh well. Hey, how are you doing? I haven't seen an update on your blog in a few weeks. Oh and by the way, what law school are you guys at for Bill? Deveny's husband Luke just got into Gonzaga, so they are headed to Washington this summer!