Monday, October 29

Halloween




Little man was very enthusiastic about his Halloween costume, as I'm sure you can tell. The law partners' Halloween social was Saturday. The amazing part was that he actually kept the hat on all night! His crocs sure came in handy with this little costume. Wednesday he will do some trick-or-treating with the daycare. (I'm off Wednesday, but I figured he should get to go trick-or-treating since he does have a costume. I don't mind having a few hours to myself.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little physician in the whole world. Thanks for sharing. This blog is a great idea. I finally saw the pictures of Will in his swim suit on the beach as well as Bill with his chili medal. We had such a great time with you in Salem. Thanks for sharing. Love, Marsha